Sunday, September 20, 2009

Recruitment and Selection


I chose to advertise my ad for recruitment in the student newspaper "UNews." My cafe's main target is college students, so what better way to advertise in the college newspaper? I want workers who are really hustling for money, and are young, energetic hardworkers.




The fiver most important qualities for my servers are appearance, personality, previous work experience, availability to work, and enthusiasm!

The ten questions I would ask are:
1) What previous jobs have you had?
2) Tell me about what kind of activities you did in high school?
3) What do you do in your free time?
4) How many hours can you put in a week?
5) Can you manage school and work?
6) What would you say your biggest weaknesses and strengths are?
7) Have you ever worked in a cafe/restaurant environment?
8) What qualifications do you have for a server?
9) What major are you in?
10) Are you familiar with types of coffee and can you deal with customers well?

No comments:

Post a Comment